With a dozen client campaigns in play, the team at Strategic Communications Group (Strategic) identifies a myriad of best practices and relevant trends. Of course, we then make it a priority to share with the marketers who we work for with the goal of enhancing the success and impact of their own efforts.
A review of the content Strategic has developed and published during the past week reveals five interesting and high value best practices.
1. Publish content in multi-media formats to grow community and engagement
Jim Smid, CTO, Iron Bow Technologies
2. Repurpose thought leadership content from corporate sources to maintain a publishing schedule…at a low cost
3. Profile your subject matter experts for executive visibility (and personality)
4. Appropriately promote solutions by tying to industry trends
5. Integrate your content creation strategy with traditional lead generation activities, such as events
Association for Corporate Growth